Monday, March 3, 2014

Pyrotechnically Speaking (Getting to know your pyrotechnicians at Archangel Fireworks) Pt.2

Last Friday was our year end so I was up to my eyeballs in inventory.  So better late than never, here is question 2 in our ongoing quest to get to know the pyrotechnicians at Archangel Fireworks.


 Question #2: What is your favorite thing about shooting a fireworks show?


James: The actual firing of the show and hearing all the OOOOHHHS and AAAAHHHHHS from the crowd.

Leiah:  When I am trying out a new idea in my choreography and it comes to that point in the show and I can see if it really works out the way I think it should in my brain.

Ross: The show happening. It gives me a lot of pride to see all the hard work pay off and see the bombs leaving the tubes, and then explode in the sky. Some shows are logistical nightmares and it’s fun to see all that time an energy pay off.

The people in the industry are also what makes things great. There are a lot of really good people in fireworks, usually different characters / odd folk, but certainly good people.

Adam: Wearing sleeveless shirts.

Candice: Hands down, the people! The people that I work with have become my extended family.
  
Kelly:  Being in control

2 comments:

Tim Langevin said...

Making people smile, all of the hard work is worth it when you can take peoples minds off of their day for 10 minutes to enjoy the show.

Archangel Fireworks Inc. said...

Well said Tim!